Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Amazing Crystal Collier!

And next in our lineup of authors is CRYSTAL COLLIER!
 
 
 
 
Crystal Collier is an author who pens fantasy, historical, and romance stories with the occasional touch of humor, horror, or inspiration. She can be found practicing her brother-induced ninja skills while teaching children or madly typing about fantastic and impossible creatures. She has lived from coast to coast and now calls Florida home with her creative husband, four littles, and “friend” (a.k.a. the zombie locked in her closet). Secretly, she dreams of world domination and a bottomless supply of cheese. You can find her on her blog HERE. 
 
 
When I asked Crystal what her favorite things were, this was her response:
 
Color: Pearl. I know, I know, it's kind of a cheat because pearl encompasses the entire rainbow, but the truth is, as a little girl my favorite color was a mix of iridescent blue, pink and purple which can only adequately be captured in pearl.
 
Animal: Eagle. Strong, majestic, and can fly. I mean, who doesn’t want to fly?
 
Number: 49. Since seven is the prefect number, square it and you get perfection forever, eh?
 
Movie: The Princess Bride
 
Book: Les Miserables
 
Musical: Phantom of the Opera
 
Supernatural Creature: If I’m not allowed to use my own (which are rather varied), I’ll go with a Pheonix
 
Holiday: Do birthdays count? I love Easter most, and Halloween, then Christmas.
 
Hobby: When Rachel asked for my favorite things, I immediately started singing that song from The Sound of Music, which is not my favorite--although I did play the lead in the musical once and can sing any song from the show on demand. So when considering a favorite hobby, I got stuck between writing, reading, singing, composing music, and teaching.
 
Nickname: Chicken
 
What got me into writing: When I was little, I told stories through pictures and eventually with words, gradually with music too. There was no magic moment, no persuasive experience. It’s always been a part of me and one that’s grown into everything I do.
 
Crystal is the author of Soulless (up for grabs in the coming giveaway) and Moonless. These are some amazing books about a girl that can jump backwards through time. Great writing and intricate story that capture the imagination and keeps you reading. I highly recommend.
 
 
 
Both Moonless and Soulless can be won if the winner chooses e-book form.
If you can't wait to see if you win (I totally understand, I wouldn't want to) you can get these books at http://www.crystal-collier.com/buy/ 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment