Monday, November 14, 2011

Nano Wrimo

NANO WRIMO Yes I have been participating in NANO this month. It is now the 14th of November and so far 51,056 words. I believe the goal was 50,000 so hooray I'm there. But the story is not done. My main character just got to the point where he's going to go after the wizard who's been using him as a magical shield since he was 3. But he's not going after him for that. The wizard just killed his father and Nathan, my main character, wants revenge. Too bad the wizard is one of the highest three around. It's not going to make it easy to kill him, especially since Nathan doesn't really know how to use magic. Anyway that's the story in a nutshell. I'm just happy to get to this point. Hope everyone participating in Nano is doing a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment