Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I didn't fall off the face of the earth. No seriously...

Okay, so I've been terrible about keeping up with blogs. (I have still been writing just much slower than usual.) I didn't just fall off the edge of the planet, though it does feel like that at times.

So, here's my excuse.


2 1/2 years ago I had 3 kids. All at once I added 3 more and I won't lie, it threw me for a loop. Going from 3 to 6  was a lot more work than I'd expected, and as a result a lot of my updates got forgotten. Since then I've also added one more little pumpkin.


So that's my excuse.

Over that time though I have published another book. It's the second book in the Daemarkin series. So if you loved the first one and haven't seen the second, head on over and grab it.

Demon Bonds (Daemarkin Book 2) by [Hert, R. W.]

DAEMARKIN: DEMON BONDS


No comments:

Post a Comment